Fighting out legal disputes in court costs time and money. Often more than in solving a conflict through negotiation, mediation or Collaborative Practice. In court the parties often cannot reach the results that they really want and need.
In certain cases, however, a judicial clarification is the treatment of choice:
- Non-performance of founded claims
- Defense against unfounded claims
- Injunctive proceedings in case of urgency
- Lack of understanding or willingness to negotiate of a conflict party
- No interest in maintaining or restoring a (business) relationship
- Risk of abuse of bargaining power
- Clarifying a question of principle
We look carefully, how your dispute may be resolved. Of course, we will understandably explain our advice to you. Coordinating with you how to resolve your dispute, we will accompany you actively.